Honor Play 4T Pro vs Honor Play 4T
The price of the Honor Play 4T Pro is BDT coming soon. Honor Play 4T Pro android phone comes with 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density). Honor Play 4T Pro performing Octa-core (2×2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×1.88 GHz Cortex-A55), HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can be expanded NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-ion battery.
The price of the Honor Play 4T is BDT coming soon. Honor Play 4T android phone comes with 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density). Play 4T performing Octa-core (2×2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×1.88 GHz Cortex-A55), HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm) processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 16 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-ion battery.
- Announced2020, April 9 2020, April 9
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 9 Available. Released 2020, April 14
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.157.4 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm (6.20 x 2.88 x 0.31 in) 159.8 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm (6.29 x 3.00 x 0.32 in)
- Weight165 g (5.82 oz) 176 g (6.21 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 95.8 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio) 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~418 ppi density) 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS) Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); Magic UI 3.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm)
HiSilicon Kirin 710A (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x1.88 GHz Cortex-A55)
Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G52 MP6
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB 128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB 6 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
8 MP, (wide)
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5 HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh 4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Blue, Green Black, Blue, Green
- Other FeaturesFast charging 22.5W