Oppo A12e vs Oppo A12
The price of Oppo A12e is BDT 12,500. Oppo A12e smartphone/android comes with 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) processor. It has 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSDXC (dedicated slot) to external storage. This stylish device has a dual 13 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4230 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
The price of Oppo A12 is coming soon. Oppo A12 smartphone/android comes with 6.22 inches, 95.0 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) processor. It has 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSDXC (dedicated slot) to external storage. This stylish device has a dual 13 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4230 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
- Announced2020, April 3 2020, April 20
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, April Available. Released 2020, April 20
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm (6.15 x 2.98 x 0.32 in) 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3 mm (6.14 x 2.97 x 0.33 in)
- Weight168 g (5.93 oz) 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio) 6.22 inches, 95.0 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~276 ppi density)
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
450 nits typ. brightness
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo); ColorOS 5.1 Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 506
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot) microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB 32/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB 3/4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.2
5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5", 1.12µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5 HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4230 mAh 4230 mAh
- Made byChina China
- ColorRed, Dark Purple Blue, Black